Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Challenge 29- Winners

Thank You all for the amazing support you show TPE week after week!!
We appreciate each and everyone of you!

The winners for Challenge #29 are...



#7 Katie Tate
Congratulations Katie,
we will proudly showcase your winning project in
Ella's Hall of Fame for the next 6 months
and you are awarded Ella's...I am a winner banner award

To place on your blog for all to see you are a Pink Elephant Winner!!

.....................................................................................................................................................

The Pink Elephant Top 5



Ria
Congratulations Girls!!!!

We hope you will proudly display the Top 5 banner on your blog for all to see that you are a winner on
The Pink Elephant!!

Thanks you all for your support and participation!

We hope you all are having fun with our challenge this week!

~ The Pink Elephant Design Team

5 comments:

Katie said...

OMG!!!
Thanks so much for choosing my plaque!
Today has been a little sad as my Mum left to go back home to England and I always feel homesick when visitors go home but you've made my day!!

Jen Mc said...

SUPER cute!!!!!!! Great job ladies - I love them all.

Nancy said...

Way too cute..Congrats ladies...I lvoed all of the stamping to these too.

Denimo said...

Oh MY!!! There's mine in the top 5!! Thanks sooooo much ladies!! This means a lot to me! I couldn't be any more tickled than I am. :) Katie, your plaque is great! Congrats!!!
Denise

Donna said...

I've just popped over to see your challenge this week and was completely amazed to see that I had made your Top 5, thank you so much for including me and my card and congratulations to the other 4 ladies :)I will wear your badge with pride on my blog :) thank you for making my day a happy one :) Donna x