Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

The Pink Elephant - Creative Spaces


Over the next 8 weeks we are going behind the scenes with Ella's Girls to see where they get crafty.  Each of Ella's girls will be taking a turn showing off their Creative Space.  We don't know about you but we all LOVE seeing other peoples creative spaces...they can range from a small desk to an entire room. You may even see something to help inspire you in getting your space organized.

Our first stop is with Sheri Gilson.  She will take us on a quick tour of her space.

______________________________________________
 

Hello Everyone!  Sheri here with a peek into my craftroom.  I'm one of those very lucky crafters that has a whole room dedicated to my hobby.  A few years back my husband remodeled the room by adding upper wall cabinets and created the shelves in the closet.  As you can imagine this is my FAVORITE room in the house! 

Here's a view from the hallway.  My desk actually wraps around the room and starts off with my computer station, main work station, die cutting station, stamp/die storage/punch storage area, and ends with my large paper trimmer.  The work surface is the same material used in office cubicles...my friend's husband worked for a company that I was able to purchase it from.
  

My main workspace is right in front of my copic markers.  Normally the counter tops are over flowing with supplies and I end up working in the space right in front of my key board.  I usually get a look from the hubs when we finds me all the way over there.  The cabinets above hold stamps, dies, embellishments, etc. 


My most recent purchased stamps and dies are organized using the famous Jennifer McGuire storage system and sit out so I can see them.  You will also find my punches and paper trimmer.


We took the closet doors off and hung wire shelving to maximize the storage.  I mainly store my card stock, 12 x 12 paper, ribbon, and embellishments here.  These are made for garage storage so they are a lot stronger than normal closet storage.


Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Make sure to join us next Friday for a peek into Natasha Bailey's craft space!


 Ella and the TPE DT

5 comments:

StampinJessica said...

Everything is organized so beautiful. I wish would have liked as a craft room

Nancy said...

This is one of the most incredible spaces I have seen Sheri! So organized and well utilized! You are one lucky lady! LOVE that you shared this with all of us! Can't wait to see everyone else's space!

Marisa said...

Wow! Now that is a craft area!! Think you must have every Martha punch too wink, wink. Lucky you to have such a wonderful space to create! TFS :)

cm said...

What a fabulous crafting area you have; organized, spacious and filled with...well, everything! My space is on the kitchen counter, between the sink and fridge...that's it! Dreaming of having room like yours, one of these days (hello Lottery win *grin*)
Hugs~c

Lorraine A said...

WOW ! this is a craft room to die for !!! this is GORGEOUS :-)

TFS
luv
Lols x x x